Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading property consultancy to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager who will be based at a modern commercial office building close to Charing Cross with a high profile corporate tenant.
The duties of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services.
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and attend weekly operations meetings.
- Assist with service charge budget management, review expenditure on Yardi system.
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment.
- Ensure H&S compliance, review RAMS and upload documentation such as lift certificates to Riskwise system.
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
- Raise helpdesk requests for the site and follow through to completion.
- General administration duties including invoice management.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in facilities management, preferably from a managing agent background. They should also have a proven track record of working in a customer facing environment, with excellent communication & organisational skills, knowledge of hard & soft services, and of the service charge budget process. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career in facilities management, with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job