Cobalt Recruitment is working with a market leading managing agent in the search for an Assistant Facilities Manager for a mix-use single site building in the West End of London.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To ensure that the correct Health and Safety audits are carried out regularly.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided on a constant basis.
- Set and manage the service charge budget and manage the expenditure for the site, alongside senior staff.
- Regularly oversee contractors to ensure that required standard of workmanship is achieved, particularly the M&E contractors.
Key to your success will be your understanding of total FM, with a focus on displaying first class customer service . You should have a strong awareness of health and safety procedures and legislation, with IOSH qualifications being of benefit. This is a unique opportunity to assist with managing a prominent building of a large scale, so if you think you are a proactive, resilient and dedicated Assistant FM, then don't hesitate in applying.
Please apply with your CV online today
- Facilities Manager
- Building Manager
- Assistant Facilities Manager
- service charge budget