We are recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager to work for a leading real estate development company at a multi-billion pound Estate in Central London. This position is to work alongside the Facilities Manager on site to assist in the day-to-day running of a luxury Estate. The company works alongside the project’s international financiers to ensure the mobilisation and smooth running of the historic Estate.
The iconic development is located on the bank of the River Thames and comprises of deluxe residential, commercial, retail and food & beverage units. Within the coming years, the Estate will be tenanted by some of the world's most profitable and influential companies and is home to numerous high net-worth individuals and celebrities.
The Estate is located in the heart of Central London and boasts unrivalled views of the River Thames. The already excellent transport links to the Estate will only continue to improve as the surrounding infrastructure adapts to the might of the mixed-use development.
- We are looking for an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager with at least 2-3 years experience overseeing high-end residential or mixed-use properties or estates.
- You should have experience liaising with tenants, landlords, contractors and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of your portfolio.
- For this Assistant Facilities Manager position you should have exposure to managing budgets and dealing with the tendering of contracts.
- You must have experience overseeing both hard and soft services.
- You should have previous experience overseeing teams of contractors from a range of disciplines.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager in the running of services at the Estate.
- As Assistant Facilities Manager you will liaise regularly with tenants and will remedy any issues that arise in a timely fashion.
- You will oversee the contractors on the Estate and will ensure their performance is measured against agreed terms.
- In this Assistant Facilities Manager position, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation at the properties on site under your jurisdiction.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading real estate company on an exciting new development in Central London.
- The company offers excellent career progression opportunities at a renowned and growing development.
- Highly competitive salary and package.
- Central location with easy commitment links.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job