Assistant Facilities Manager - Globally Recognised Managing Agent
An Assistant Facilities Manager is required by a globally recognised, and pioneering Managing Agent. The role will incorporate assistance with the Hard & Soft Services within a prestigious building within London, whilst under the guidance and leadership of the Facilities Manager. Our client is looking for a proactive and hardworking individual who will engage and add to the company's already glowing reputation within the industry. This role will involve flexibility and the ability to adapt and react to situations that arise unexpectedly. This role will progress along with the expansion of the company, and with more property and space being obtained by the business, the successful candidate will be integral with this process. It is important that candidate has knowledge of Hard & Soft services within a Managing Agent, a current IOSH qualification, and experience of working within a group or team environment.
The Role Includes:
- The support and management of a single site within London.
- The monitoring, and involvement with certain budgets within the company.
- The promotion of the services offered by the company and supporting the sales of these services.
- Being a point of contact when certain issues arise within the different sites.
- Carrying out numerous inspections of the property as well as completed contractual tasks.
The Candidate Must:
- Have previous experience of managing on site staff, tenants and contractors.
- Have experience of managing a Service Charge Budget.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have an understanding of Facilities Management and the role of a Facilities Manager.
- Be able to react to issues that arise instantaneously, with effectiveness and professionalism.
- Have versatility and flexibility, as well as a drive to progress within the industry.
- £25,000 - £32,000
To find out more about this role, please email Harry Stevenson at Deverell Smith
- Assistant Facilities Manager - Managing Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job