Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager to support in the management of a portfolio of leisure & retail parks in Essex and Kent. The AFM will primarily be based at a site in Basildon, with occasional travel required to the other locations.
Working alongside a Senior Facilities Manager, the duties of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have previous experience in facilities management, preferably from a managing agent background. They will need the ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible to work occasional weekends if required. Candidates should have a full clean driving licence and their own vehicle.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job