Assistant Facilities Manager
Do you have previous experience of working in facilities management?
New Year, new challenge, new YOU!
Our client is a global facilities management company working on behalf of a leading Accounting Firm who deliver integrated facilities services to their clients across the UK. At present they are looking to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager for their Manchester office. The Assistant Facilities Manager will be responsible for the provision of client focused services in their building. Similar to an office or floor manager role, we are looking for candidates who had some exposure to the facilities arena within a firm and are looking to take the next step in their career.
As an Assistant Facilities Manager, your responsibility will be to:
- Total delivery of facilities within the building using the helpdesk and wider facilities network
- Ensure the office working environment and facilities services supporting the business are to financial and qualitative standards, meet customer expectations and are continually improved.
- Operate as the local "eyes and ears" of the team bringing any areas of improvement or issues to the relevant service manager's attention.
- Encourage a self-help ethos within the business and continue for all FM related incidents to be logged via the Helpdesk
- Ensure that your building/workplace is safe and fit for purpose
- Undertake, implement and deliver all H&S responsibilities
- Implement, update and completion of onboarding including joiners and leavers
- Raise/approve purchase orders when required
- Operate, train and support the team and internal clients on use of video conferencing and audio-visual equipment
- Support the team with: porterage, helpdesk response, projects, churn, moves, space planning & utilisation as well as corporate social responsibility.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a team within a leading organisation. To be considered for the role of Workplace Coordinator, you need to relevant experience and apply with a Covering Letter and up to date CV.
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job