Ambitious Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Coordinator with solid experience within a multi-tenanted Facilities Management environment needed for a role in a fast-paced FM firm in central South Birmingham. You will be: liaising with tenants & FM contractors, implementing minor works, producing FM reports, help prepare budgets and get involved in the day to day running of the site and all aspects of facilities management. This is a firm that offers a structured career path for an ambitious Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Coordinator
As Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Coordinator you will:
- Be the focal liaison point between tenant & contractors
- Controlling reception
- Implement and monitor minor facilities management works.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in managing the building's plant and equipment.
- Managing grounds and landscaping contractors
- Take responsibility for planned maintenance & building management systems
- Produce weekly reports for the FM, client & Managing Agents.
- Assist with the setting and controlling of service charge budgets
- Assist the Facilities Manager with recruitment and training of temporary staff.
- To provide full Administrative support to the Site Facilities Manager
- Work with the Facilities Manager & coordinator all contractor management and KPI reporting.
- Deal with Health & Safety issues so IOSH or NEBOSH would be a bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Coordinator / Assistant Facilities Manager with experience in a multi-occupied Facilities Management environment and is based in south Birmingham. You must have strong client liaison skills and a good customer focused approach. IOSH / NEBOSH not essential but would be desirable. As a facilities and property management specialist agency, we are always interested in hearing from career driven Assistant Facilities Managers, Facilities Coordinators and other experience facilities management professionals, especially those with managing agent experience.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job