Assistant Facilities Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - Job Summary
Excellent opportunity to join a top performing Facilities Management team within a leading retailer. We are looking for a driven Assistant Facilities Manager with a proven track record within "Hard" Facilities Management that has great commercial awareness and the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is keen to build their team, improve standards and improve communication across a number of services. Somebody who works well in a challenging environment with an eye for detail and the ability to build excellent relationships.
Assistant Facilities Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - Role Responsibility
The position takes a key role in the Facilities Management team - ensuring productive and effective operation with a key focus on Hard Facilities Management.
- Ensure that facilities at each of the company’s sites remains in a quality, safe and effective condition
- Oversee any planned maintenance ensuring legal compliance across the group
- Alongside the Facilities Manager, oversee contractor relationship management, including contract negotiation, SLA Management and Budget Control
- Working with the procurement team on FM service contract management
- Drive continuous improvement on the overall scope of facilities management
- Asset Management
- Monitor and all work done by external contractors and inspectors
- Identify and explore new opportunities for the overall approach for the business in relation to facilities management standards and procedures
- Ensure close relationships with the retail operations team to monitor any and all maintenance issues
- Ensure any third party damage is properly inspected and claimed back against the appropriate insurance channels
- Drive strong levels of communication across various departments internally as well as external contractors and suppliers
Assistant Facilities Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive Facilities Management experience - in particular within 'hard' facilities management services
- Experienced use of maintenance management systems ideally FSI Evolution
- Experience in compiling specifications for FM and Tender accounts
- High levels of working knowledge in legislative areas including
- Asbestos, Fire and Electrical reports
- Budget Management experience - essential
- Excellent communication and influencing skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational and IT skills
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job