Ambitious Assistant Facilities Manager with a car & full driving licence wanting to join a firm that offers mentoring and a structured career path? If you have solid experience within a multi-tenanted Facilities Management environment and want to work for a high profile managing agent, then I would like to hear from you. Looking after several high profile sites in Basildon, Essex, you will be: liaising with tenants & FM contractors, implementing minor works, producing FM reports, help prepare budgets and get involved in the day to day running of the sites and all aspects of facilities management.
Assistant Facilities Manager you will:
- Be the focal liaison point between tenant & contractors
- Control front of house and receptionists
- Implement and monitor minor facilities management works.
- Assist the FM in managing the building's plant and equipment.
- Managing grounds and landscaping contractors
- Take responsibility for planned maintenance & building management systems
- Produce weekly reports for the FM, client & Managing Agents.
- Assist with the setting and controlling of service charge budgets
- Assist the Facilities Manager with recruitment and training of temporary staff.
- Provide full Administrative support to the Facilities Manager
- Work with the FM & co-ordinate all contractor management and KPI reporting.
- Deal with Health & Safety issues so IOSH or NEBOSH would be a bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager with experience in a multi-occupied Facilities Management environment. It is based in Basildon, Essex and a full driving licence is required as you will be looking after a portfolio of sites in the Essex area.
You must have strong client liaison skills and a good customer focussed approach. IOSH / NEBOSH not essential but would be desirable. As a facilities and property management specialist agency, we are always interested in hearing from career driven Assistant Facilities Manager, Facilities Coordinators and other experience facilities management professionals, especially those with managing agent experience.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.