Job Title- Assistant Facility Manager x2
Duration - 3 month contract
We are currently recruiting for 2 Assistant Facilities Manages
Our client is seeking an organised intelligent individual with a great work ethic to join their market leading company as an Assistant Facility Manager.
Our Client requires experience in managing multiple sites as in this roe you will be responsible for the facilities of 30 sites.
A professional and reliable individual is required, someone who is pro-active and tenacious, with the ability to work well under pressure. Keen to support the existing Facilities team and offer their assistance to any given task.
- Support the Facilities Manager with day to day delivery of facilities services across all UK sites
- Ensuring that facilities available at each site remain in a manageable, safe and effective condition
- Take responsibility for planned maintenance, including the implementation and auditing of the PPM across the UK estate, ensuring 100% compliance
- Work with the Facilities Manager & coordinator all contractor management and KPI reporting
- To ensure that FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with Safestore’s financial policies and procedures
- Assist the Facilities Manager in the procurement of FM service contracts, including, annually benchmarking Facilities Services
- Support the strategic development of the facilities team
- Manage the long term relationships with suppliers (Ensuring that the service provided is in line with an innovative approach and cost saving processes.
- Recognise cost savings (short and long term)
- Create innovative ideas to ensure customer satisfaction is of the highest level
- Prepare and review all monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- 5 years knowledge and experience of hard and soft facilities management
- Strong numerical skills
- Previous experience of contract management
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety in the work place
- Purchasing and Managing Budgets experience
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and forward thinking
Due to the number of applications we receive, Crisp Recruitment is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.
- Facilities Management
- Contractor Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job