The Real Estate & Workplace Solutions (RE&WS) function is responsible for providing the workplace environment, processes, equipment, services and resources that efficiently and effectively help our Willis Towers Watson colleagues meet client demands and the overall objectives of the organisation. The Facilities Services team focuses on the execution of our Workplace & Solutions Strategy and FM hard and soft services, tenants relationship and project management. Also accountable for ensuring an efficient and consistent delivery of our services standards and KPI’s SLA’s are achieved at all times while advocating best practice and company policy and procedures.
- Assists Facilities Services Manager in overseeing and supporting Managers and/or Supervisors who are responsible for the provision to the Business Unit or Line of Business for the following services:
- Client Hospitality & Events
- Catering & Vending
- Meeting Room Booking System
- Reception / Front of House Operations
- Post Room
- Cleaning / Recycling
- Office Moves.
- Liaises with the Facilities Services Manager and Regional Cluster Leads with regard to service levels/ KPI’s and understanding business needs
- Assists Facilities Service Manager in maintaining and supporting Managers with the adherence of service levels and associated key performance indicators
- Assists Facilities Services Manager in the liaison with Colleagues, users and service partners regularly to discuss issues, costing and evaluation in order to improve ways of working
- Assists Facilities Services Manager with developing and initiating new and/or more cost effective methods and improving service levels within budgets and/or saving targets
- Assists Facilities Services Manager in developing and maintaining operating procedures and policies for all areas within their control
- Assists Facilities Services Manager in developing and maintaining a regime of communication with key stakeholders and other teams within RE&WS
- Assists Facilities Services Manager in operational expenditure ensuring services are delivered on or under pre-agreed budget and, authorises expenditure within those boundaries
- Assists the Facilities Services Manager in managing the health & safety global program and environmental issues in conjunction with Health & Safety Officer
- Assists Facilities Services Manager with all aspects of Business Continuity
- Assists with general Facilities Services administration including but not limited to:
- Office signage
- Space planning
- Office communications
- All H&S administration.
- Assists the Facilities Services Manager with projects and the roll out of any global standards
- Flexibility to assist Facilities Services Managers and Facilities Services Regional Leads in all GB locations should the need arise to support Facilities Services operations and/ or projects
- Support the Facilities Services Manager with all people management activity including but not limited to:
- Monitoring overtime levels
- Monitoring agency staff levels.
- Knowledge and experience in an similar Facilities Manager role
- Financial knowledge
- Good Inter-personal communication skills and must be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Man-management skills
- Mature and efficient attitude
- Patience and diplomacy
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Team player with a positive can do attitude.
Desirable qualifications, but not essential:
- BIFM qualification or equivalent
- Basic H&S Qualification e.g. IOSH Managing Safely
- HND or OND in Hotel & Catering Management or equivalent
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate in HACCP Principles.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'