Assistant Event Manager
£32,000k- £34,000k plus up to 25% bonus
Our client is one of the leading conference and exhibition organisers in its space. They are currently looking for an Assistant Event Manager to help with the smooth running and delivery of the company's leading flagship event.
As Assistant Event Manager you will work closely with the Events Manager to implement Event Project Plans and specifically look after the operational activities.
You will be responsible for managing a team of event executives, allocating specific responsibilities such as venue logistics, speaker management and arranging the equipment and service suppliers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-3 years event operations experience, managing various types of events including conferences and exhibitions
- Knowledge and past use of complex technical equipment
- Proven planning, organisation and implementation skills
- Previous management experience would be desirable but not essential
- Strong negotiation skills
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job