Assistant Estimator required for a contractor that operates within the Utilities industry. This well-established company is based in London however has an extensive presence throughout the UK, with offices dotted throughout. The company prides itself on their hands on approach and personal customer service from conception of projects, through to completion.
The required individual will ideally come from a Utilities, highways or civils background. The ideal candidate may also have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor who is particularly interested in Estimating.
Role responsibilities will include assisting the Senior Estimator and Estimator in the preparation of competent, professional and business strategy related tender submissions. Furthermore, it will be important for the individual to compile and maintain a database of construction outputs compared to tender productivities.
Assistant Estimator Position Overview
- Assist the Senior Estimator in the preparation of competent, professional and business strategy related tender submissions.
- Compile and maintain a database of construction outputs compared to tendered productivities
- Maintain compliance with business governance related to tender adjudications and sign off
- To carry our regular checks on progress achieved on site. Compare outputs assumed at tender stage with outputs achieved during construction
- Maintenance of tender log to inform the business about the status of current and submitted tenders
- Assist live projects on commercial and technical change management matters
Assistant Estimator Position Requirements
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator within Civils, Highways or Utilities
- Relevant degree, HNC or HND
- CSCS Card
- Clean UK driving licence
- Good communicator in written and spoken English
Assistant Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company car/car allowance
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job