One Property Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Estate Manager for a prime residential development based near Waterloo. The building is flagship with very impressive style, quality and service. I am looking for someone with residential management experience, this being a must as my client is looking for someone who is aware of the service levels required within the leasehold sector. You will be on a clear path of progression towards estate management with qualifications and memberships fully supported. You will report into the Estate Manager and have full leadership responsibilities for the Concierge team and onsite contractors. Please note this is a Mon-Friday position 9-5.30. The core duties of the position include-
- Overseeing the Concierge team, ensuring standards are maintained
- Manage onsite contractors, making sure they have the relevant permits
- Building strong relationships with the client
- Attention to detail, how do the communal areas present? Do they need new flowers, painting, welcome area etc
- Leading and mentoring the team to achieve the highest levels of service delivery
- Regular inspections of the development, raising issues as needed
- Manage and run community led events to boost engagement with residents
This position will suit someone who truly values customer service delivery and is equally as passionate. You will have worked within a residential single site setting and will be looking to progress your career towards estate management. You will be supported every step of the way by a very experienced Estate Manager who will act as mentor in your development. I am looking for someone with the following skillset/experience-
- Must have residential single site management experience
- Customer service focused
- Ability to lead and mentor teams
- Driven and passionate about the sector
- Attention to detail
Salary/working hours- £35,000-£37,000 Mon- Fri 9-5.30
If this position is of interest please contact Zoe Smith at One Property Recruitment. One Property Recruitment are specialists in block management and estate management, covering London and UK wide. If you are looking for a new position please do get in touch with the team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'