Rubix Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Estate Manager for a prime, well known and unique site in South East London. I am looking for someone with 2-3 years block or estate management experience who is looking to progress within residential estate management. Many companies say they will give this progression but my client genuinely will and are happy to elaborate on future development plans. The core duties of the position include-
- Assisting the Estate Manager on the complex and unique new build development
- Involvement with the FOH and Concierge team to ensure standards are maintained
- Producing staff rotas and arranging cover when needed
- Conducting inspections of the site and rectifying issues accordingly
- Build an effective and long term relationship with the client
- Communicate to residents in a positive and timely manner
- Oversee contractors onsite and ensure health and safety standards are maintained
My client are well known for the management service they provide and will always go beyond to achieve the clients expectations. They are nurturing in respect of your progression and will always promote from within where they can. Single estate management allows time for concentration on one site with a particular focus on customer service delivery. I am looking for someone with the following skillet/experience-
- 2-3 years block or estate management experience
- Positive and customer focused attitude
- Desire to step up to Estate Management role within 2 years
- Willing to study for relevant qualifications
If this position is of interest please contact Zoe Smith at Rubix Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'