We have an amazing opportunity available for an Assistant Engineering Manager to join our client one of Europe's leading privately-owned food processors at their site in Doncaster.
Job Title: Assistant Engineering Manager (Site Services)
Hours of Work: Mon- Fri 6.30am to 4.30pm
Purpose of the Role:
The Assistant Engineering Manager will be tasked with reviewing Machinery performance & Efficiency and developing the Preventative maintenance strategy, Analysing preventative Maintenance and Effectiveness, Reliability engineering techniques, Route cause analysis, Condition monitoring and analysis. Continuous Improvement Initiatives, Energy Reduction, Planned Maintenance Schedules, Engineering Training, Standard Operating Procedures, Capital Projects.
- Understanding Utilities with knowledge on how to reduce consumption.
- Effectively manage Risk management onsite and have experienced knowledge in this sector.
- Loler / Legionella / Pressure Systems / Site services Contracts / Electrical Testing / F-Gas Control / Emergency Lighting/ Refrigeration.
- Dealing with key OEMs ( Multivac / Mondini / Marel / TVI ).
- Presenting analytics on a monthly basis to the Engineering function.
- Good understanding in sustainability.
- Audits both internal / external ( I.E BRC / H&S).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a FMCG Manufacturing environment managing effectiveness on preventative machinery including Piranha and be Food Safety trained (ideally level 3). You will be looking to progress from your current role having had experience of managing teams and leading shifts in the tasks required.
You will be a confident communicator who is looking for a challenge and an opportunity to progress working for an industry leader. You will also have a natural foresight to take both the role and team forward and be analytically minded in terms of forward planning for preventative maintenance.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Capital Projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'