Job Title - Assistant Engineer
Package - up to £35,000 DOE
Location - West Midlands
We are currently searching for a Assistant Engineer, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the West Midlands area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
- Support the engineers / project managers in the production of engineering design packages for sites
- Assist with the management of external engineering consultants
- Assist in the design and preparation of engineering drawings to cover roads, sewers, house drainage, re-grade, services, setting out data, S38 and S104 plans etc
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A degree/HNC/HND in a relevant subject
- Experience within a similar role for a Developer or Consultancy
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Full Driving license and own care
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job