Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
As an Assistant Trade Manager (Ecommerce) YOU'LL GIVE:
• Overseeing the Ecommerce Trading Assistants taking accountability for the delivery of their roles, responsibilities and contribution the business
• Analysing and reporting on a specific set of categories online
• Reviewing weekly trade figures proposing appropriate trade and commercial actions to the Trading Manager
• Ensuring all reporting is accurate and trading actions are undertaken by you and your team
• Understanding the key drivers in our sales and profits, and are responsible for driving performance
• Being commercially savvy to identify & respond to new competitor and market trends by highlighting competitor activity, trade opportunities (Gap Analysis) , being highly reactive to their product placement, promotional activity and trends, you’ll also instil this commercial awareness in your team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Highly organised and a planner to get the most from each working day
• A true team player, working to support the overall agenda and not just your own
• Personally credible, known for being a professional and a great representation of the brand
• Passionate with a love for what you do, you continually show you’re the right person for the job
• Intuitive with a great use of initiative going beyond the job specification
• A desire and willingness to develop others
• The ability to coach and lead your team to reach their full potential
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
We understand that a Rock Star lifestyle isn’t a 9am -5:30pm thing… so we are open to talk about flexible working! No promises but let’s have the chat and see what we can do! Not to mention our 4pm Friday finishes and (monthly free bars), what more could you want?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job