Prestigious high-end gaming club seeks anASSISTANT DOORMAN.
This role will report to the Doorman and Head Doorman.
- Ensure that the front door function operates to the highest standards of efficiency and courtesy in respect of members, guests and staff, with particular emphasis on superior customer care.
- To work such shifts/evening/weekend work as required by the Club's operational needs.
- Maintain relevant licences, i.e. Driver’s Licence and Public Carriage Licence.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and greet members and guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Arrange transportation of members and guests and ensure that cars are valeted prior to use and that the interiors are kept clean throughout Club opening hours.
- Report to reception on the progress and outcome of each allocated task.
- Immediately inform reception and/or Manager, according to the severity of the circumstances, of any untoward incident or occurrence.
- Monitor, update and maintain service records of vehicles.
- Co-ordinate and communicate vehicle movements to all task-related staff.
- Immediate supervision of drivers that are on duty, where doorman is not available.
- Designate and organise safe and cost efficient parking of all vehicles in Club’s care.
- Park and retrieve cars belonging to members and guests.
- Log all vehicles parked and all journeys on the paperwork provided legibly and correctly.
- When required transport VIP members and guests. Ensuring a safe and pleasing travel experience with reasonable needs and requests catered for.
- Report and update Doorman/Reception progressively of Customer collections and deliveries, ETA etc.
- Promptly inform Doorman/Reception and/or Manager of any occurrences, i.e. smoking in the vehicles, incidents or accidents involving customers or the vehicle.
Note: In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Professional and Technical Expertise required
- The highest level of driving skills gained through significant experience.
- Able to organize and allocate work to other drivers and to monitor standards of service and quality of what is provided to the Club members and guests.
- Good verbal communication with colleagues and other members of the Club and its departments
- Good diplomatic and persuasive skills in any dialogue with Club customers to ensure journeys are made without incident and in most efficient manner, whilst giving a pleasant experience during the time they are enjoying the Club’s hospitality in a club vehicle
- Organise and control your affairs responsibly and effectively
- Act with due care, skill and diligence
- Have due regard to the interests of customers and colleagues and treat them fairly
- Have due regard to the information needs of customers and communicate with them in a way that is clear, not misleading
- Manage any conflicts of interest fairly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job