Senior Architectural Technologist - Up to £45,000
Your new company
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Design and Build company who are looking to recruit an Assistant Design Manager to their growing design team. As an organisation they operate across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative Off-Site Solutions, and operating in many sectors including the Commercial, Retail and Education.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for developing the design, and produce detailed information on allocated schemes. Your role will also be to facilitate the efficient and timely enactment of projects through conceptual design stage to completion on site. Working primarily with the Client design team to develop the design, as the Assistant Design Manager you will be supervising any allocated Technicians and supplementary design resource to achieve delivery of projects within strict timelines.
You will ensure the design meets the required Client specification, and complies fully with all relevant statutory and regulatory legislation. You will also be require to attend relevant design team meetings to facilitate the development of the design, and liaise with relevant subcontractors to ensure third party design elements are fully coordinated with the company's design.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be qualified to Degree or HND/HNC Level.
- Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD software:
- Preferably AutoDESK REVIT, AutoDESK AutoCAD, and/or other 3D Modelling software.
- Have experience working within a design role in a construction business
- Be capable of supervising junior members of the design team, including the allocation and monitoring of project design workload and programme reporting.
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive salary
- Medicash - assistance with dental/optical etc after completion of probationary period
- 25 days plus statutory holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Anya Taylor on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.