Assistant Design Engineer required to join a well-established company based in the Coalville area that specialise in the design and supply of lifting equipment, fixtures and tooling. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Design engineer that has some experience behind them and is willing to be hands on.
Please be aware that you will not be considered if you do not meet the requirements below.
Assistant Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design parts and assemblies for lifting, moving, fixtures and tooling projects using Solidworks
- Design associated components for manufacture on Solidworks
- Complete detailed drawings that have all the required data for manufacture
- Quoting for the design and manufacture of solutions
- Delivery of completed projects that are fit for purpose and to the satisfaction and timescales of the customer
- Management of project related risks
- Working well with contributors to the process, customers and suppliers; manufacturing, purchasing, engineers, technicians and end users.
- Clearly understand and adhere to our safety and quality management processes and procedures and those of our customers and suppliers
- Maintain a good working knowledge of and competency in lifting associated mechanics and equipment.
Assistant Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering degree qualified or equivalent
- Fully competent with the use of Solidworks
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering principles including design for manufacture, design for assembly and maintenance, health and safety project integration.
- Hands on experience within manufacturing is advantageous
- Full UK Driving License
- Live within a commutable distance of Coaville
Assistant Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Full-time Permanent
- Monday - Friday 37 hour week (early finish on Fridays)
- 28 days holiday including BH
- £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'