Ranked as the 14th Best CompanyTo Work Forby theSunday Timesin 2017, Willmott Dixon is a people focused business that is driven by quality and customer service. To this day we remain family owned and ensure our core values are embodied by each team member. We are now looking to expand our team in the South East with an Assistant Design Coordinator that will align themselves with our commitment to customer service, quality and our culture.
The purpose of an Assistant Design Coordinator is to assist in the coordination of the design and working drawing process.
- Assist in managing the design process to produce accurate information in line with the agreed specification and cost plan/ estimate.
- Manage the appointed consultants in line with their deed and agreed scope of services.
- Contribute to the production and monitoring of the design programme.
- Investigate cost effective technical solutions.
- Attend design team meetings and produce an accurate action list to all involved.
- Assist with the production of designs that meet all necessary statutory and regulatory approvals and record on appropriate tracking logs.
- Appropriate CSCS Card
- Valid driving licence
- Minimum relevant level 3 qualification (ONC/ NVQ3 etc) or equivalent
- Contracting experience
- Various forms of construction technology
- Use of Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- An understanding of CAD.
- Experience of working with design teams.
- Experience of working in project teams.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and technical specifications. An understanding of environmental procedures.
- Construction related degree
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job