ASSISTANT DEPARTMENT MANAGER- RETAIL AND HOSPITALITY BUSINESS
Assistant Department Manager - Retail and Hospitality Business - Job Summary
As a Assistant Department Manager your role is to support the Department Manager to ensure that the whole team are 100% focused on customer service, driving sales, operational standards, ensuring brand compliance is continuously met and to assist with the development of the team to deliver a budgeted profit.
Assistant Department Manager - Retail and Hospitality Business - Role Responsibility
- Organising all resources efficiently including staff and product lines
- Maximising sales through effective merchandising and marketing in line with brand standards
- To manager and achieve stock holding within targets
- Be familiar with all key management accounts
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are in place and maintained
Assistant Department Manager - Retail and Hospitality Business - The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to lead a team through motivation and engagement
- A positive can-do attitude
- Candidates must be able to get to and from motorway services
- Flexible approach to working hours and environment
- Willingness to learn and show initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'