To support the Department Manager with the effective running of the department utilising the store sales KPI’s (CER, AOV, CL Fits, Progs, Exams, HI) to drive sales and maximise profit.
You will need to work as part of the team and support the Department Manager in managing, engaging and driving the performance of the department to consistently deliver exceptional customer service and sales growth.
So what do you need?
• You need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic leader with a passion for customer service and the ability to engage easily with others
• Relevant retail and /or optical experience in a customer facing role at supervisory level
• Have empathy with your team and encourage regular feedback, both good and bad, but ensure timely responses and solutions are given
• Display commercial awareness to drive sales in store
• Ideally educated to A Level standard or equivalent
• Reliable, responsible and resourceful, using initiative to delight and support others
If you’re interested in a fast-moving role with long-term potential then this role is for you.
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job