Job Title - Assistant Delivery Planner
Location - Swindon, Hillmead
Rates - up to £197.72 (Ltd) £175.05 (PAYE) per day In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
Working on the planning for the Wales and Western routes for TRS (track relaying system) and BCS (ballast cleaning system) works.
What you will do:
- Input plan requirements to Possession Planning System and NR on Line Logistics to meet industry timescales
- Attend pre-possession planning meetings as required to make sure possession and isolation limits are inputted and allocated correctly
- Enter train, On Track Machine, and isolation plan requirements into the appropriate planning systems, formally ordering resources in line with the HO Senior Campaign Managers plan.
- Liaise with the Depot Primavera Planner to make sure the programme is up to date. Highlight changes that require change control
- Work with Site Managers and Supervisors to produce Planning Delivery Safe Works permits / Safe Systems Of Work plans
- Work within the Grip 4 Track stage gate / review timescales
Your experience will include:
- Possession Planning System (PPS)
- MS Office - Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Rules of the Route
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- <p><strong>Job Title – Assistant Delivery Planner </s
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job