The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Deliveries Coordinator within our GSF, Birmingham Head Office.
We are looking for an assistant deliveries coordinator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will assist with supervision of all departmental vehicles, drivers and routes to ensure all orders are delivered to relevant timescales on a daily basis. As the assistant deliveries coordinator, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include:
- To coordinate vehicles, drivers and deliveries to provide optimum service to our customers
- To ensure that all drivers are trained and licenced to do the job to the required standard
- To ensure all relevant paperwork is completed by drivers i.e. accident reporting, driving licence checks, delivery sheets and defect reporting
- To ensure all cash, cheques and returned parts for credit are dealt with correctly
- To ensure that vehicles are effectively maintained and road worthy including interior/exterior presentation
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence (maximum of 3 penalty points)
- Experience of working within a supervisory role is highly desirable
- Geographical knowledge is highly desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
48 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What we offer!
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary. Click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Fleet Management
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job