Assistant Data Manager
Contract: Full-Time Hours, Fixed Term Contract (6-9 months)
My client are a part of a global market leading food manufacturing group, and they have a requirement for an Assistant Data Manager to support their Technical team at their site in Norfolk.
The key purpose of the role is to provide expert knowledge to the business on a number of technical aspects such as allergen info and ingredients.
• To assist the Technical team in managing product specification information systems.
• Focus specifically on food quality & safety, ensuring accurate product information on the company systems.
• Conduct system based audits, looking for any errors relating to technical data before rectifying.
Skills & Experience
The role would be most ideal for somebody who is a recent Food Science graduate looking for their first role in industry OR somebody with a limited amount of experience within the food industry in either QA, Technical or even NPD who is eager to develop.
A Scientific qualification in fields including Chemistry, Life Sciences or Forensic Science would also be suitable.
In addition to experience you should be somebody who;
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Is able to work with and collaborate with other departments.
• Will be able to ‘think outside the box’.
If this sounds like a role you would like to apply for, and you possess the relevant skills and experience then please follow the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'