A great opportunity for someone with excellent customer service skills and impeccable communication skills has become available at a leading travel organisation in the role of Assistant Customer Support Advisor.
As an Assistant Customer Support Advisor you’ll be an integral part of a dedicated team who provide exceptional levels of customer services to help clients when something goes wrong. Using a range of communication skills such as email, letters and incoming calls, you will assist in supporting the clients.
This role is suited to someone who possesses strong customer service skills, who enjoys going the extra mile and prides themselves on their professional communication skills. It would be beneficial to have experience of the travel industry, although this isn’t a necessity.
GCSE English and Maths grade C or above is required.
Key responsibilities in this Assistant Customer Support Advisor position include:
- Managing the administrative function for the team (correspondence management and answering calls)
- Acting as a point of contact for clients within the Customer Support department
- Ensuring that correspondence (letters/emails) are registered and scanned onto the database
- Ensuring all correspondence is dealt with and responded to when necessary
- Advising clients on the options available to them if disputes remain unresolved
- Maintain all records
- Plus more
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous customer service / customer support experience
- Experience in the travel industry would be advantageous but not a necessity
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Experience dealing with complaints would be beneficial
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Confidence, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Proactive team player
Our client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a great working environment for the right person. Think it may be you? Submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP!
Thank you for reading this Customer Support / Services job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors. We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients.
We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure. If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply. To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job