Assistant Contracts Manager- South
The client; is a cleaning and maintenance services provider. The company is currently going through significant growth
The role; Assisting the contracts manager the role involves traveling to various client sites within London, Surrey and other home counties. You would be responsible for customer management/customer Development with new and existing cleaning and maintenance contracts for their customers
Your general duties would include;
- Visiting client sites to ensure contracts are running smoothly
- Develop new business relationships,
- Develop, build and strengthen customer relationships
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager and the Contracts Manager on existing opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline using the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Convert Leads
- Plan, prepare and pitch PowerPoint presentations for new clients
- Previous experience within Business development/account management
- Customer service orientated communicator / proven relationship building experience
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, attention to details and having the ability to cope with competing demands to prioritising tasks
Our client offers a varied and busy role in a growing company. This is a great role for a grad/ someone with some business development/ relationship experience who is looking to build on this and progress. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job