I am currently partnering with a well established financial services firm based in the City of London. Reporting directly into the Credit Manager and working alongside two Senior Credit Controllers, this role will span all areas of transactional accounts receivable duties including both phone based client collections along with query resolution work, managing cases that go legal and producing regular WIP reports.
- Cash posting and AR maintenance for all client accounts to financial and internal systems
- Allocating payments accurately to the correct account/invoices
- Account reconciliations
- Managing and resolving queries from clients and internal stakeholders
- Contacting clients for payment and/or payment information
- Working with finance to complete bank reconciliations
- Ensuring customer data is accurate and up to date
- Producing monthly WIP report for partners
- Managing solicitor relationships
- Other ad-hoc tasks where necessary
This is role would be a fantastic opportunity for an accountancy and finance or maths graduate with 6-12 months experience within an accounts receivable role within public practice or industry and is now keen to take the next step in their career. You will need to be excited by building strong client and colleague relationships alike as well as having an eye for detail and interest in developing your skills within the accounts receivable remit.
Long term this position has the potential to offer study support to a candidate studying CICM, CIMA or ACCA as well as sitting within a business who actively look to promote and accommodate movement internally to give their people the opportunity to grow with them.
If you think this role would be a good fit for you then please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me a .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job