Role: Assistant Credit Control Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: City of London
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Are you looking to join a well-established business and develop your existing skills? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? If yes, then please read on!
Our client, a well-known and successful business in their industry, is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing Finance team. Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Assistant Credit Control Manager will take on a variety of responsibilities and play an important part in the Accounts function.
Main Responsibilities of the Assistant Credit Control Manager:
- Handle a high volume of calls and emails
- Credit check new clients, determine their payment terms and credit limits
- Set up new clients on system
- Cash flow forecasting
- Banking and cash allocation
- Reconcile and allocate credit card receipts
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding accounts
- Billing escalations
- Produce final notice letters for management to take to legal action
- Issue credit and debit journals
- Ad hoc duties as directed by Management, including producing reports
Successful Candidate for Assistant Credit Control Manager role:
- At least 3 years experience in Credit Control
- Analytical and highly numerate
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Accounting systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good relationship building skills with colleagues and clients
- Attention to detail
- Looking to develop existing skills and career within a progressive and innovative environment
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Credit Control
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job