Assistant Creative Copywriter -Marketing - Online Retail
Are you a confident and creative Copywriter? Looking for a new challenge within a fast paced, rapidly growing, professional company?
As our Assistant Creative Copywriter you will report into our Senior Copywriter and sit as part of a highly experienced Marketing Department.
This is a hands on role and will suit a motivated individual who has a positive outlook and natural interest in content writing.
About the company
Bondara is a multi-award winner of the ETO "Best Online Retailer Award" at the NEC. We are a leading UK online retailer of marital aids and lingerie with steady and continuous growth. You should be commercially thinking, creative, organised, confident, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running from day one. A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding fun and dynamic firm.
To provide creative and engaging content for the following (not exhaustive):
- All product ranges
- Social media campaigns / competitions / promotions
- Website category pages
- Customer Services pages, help pages and customer guides
- Company blog
- Terms and Conditions
- Experience of writing, preferably within a digital media environment.
- Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to produce compelling and optimised copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability.
- Proven listener, with negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
If you are a motivated individual with good communication skills and have all or enough skills required to fulfil the duties listed above, and if you want to learn more and work in a fast-moving and exciting industry, then please get in contact with us today - We want to hear from you!
Short Job Details:
- Start Date: Available Immediately
- Company: Bondara
- Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
- Job Title: Junior Creative Copywriter
- Salary: 16,000-19,000 pro rata
? Days: 5 days a week or part time
- Holidays: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Job Type: Permanent (with the usual 6 month probationary period) or Part-Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'