Assistant Corporate Finance Manager
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top30 Accounting Firm in London who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager following significant growth over the last 3 years. Managing the end-to-end delivery of buy & sell side transactions, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing Corporate Finance team. Working closely with one of the Corporate Finance Senior Managers, key duties include:
- Providing due diligence services and assisting with advice provided to businesses on acquisitions (identifying targets, deal structures, due diligence, fundraising, negotiations and project management through to completion)
- Working on various disposal and exit planning assignments with Directors and Senior Managers
- Undertaking company valuations, IM and using well developed report writing duties, providing assistance on MBOs and MBIs
- Managing a broad range of companies across sectors including oil & gas, technology/IT, consumer services, private equity, blue chip corporates and mid-market businesses.
- Identifying key drivers of a business, improving deal structures, mitigating risks and working with clients to improve future performance
- Planning and reviewing transaction deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with clients
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
- Understanding the capabilities of the firm and looking for opportunities to sell additional services to clients
- Playing a key role in business plan initiatives (e.g. key accounts, recruitment, client service framework)
- Taking responsibility for your own learning and development, providing coaching/support to juniors and participating in upwards feedback
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Assistant Manager role you should be a high performer with a strong academic background and at least one year due diligence/valuations experience within another accountancy practice, corporate finance boutique or investment bank. You should also hold an ACA/ACCA qualification, possess strong transaction/deal-flow skills with good commercial awareness and the ability to work to tight reporting deadlines. With strong project management skills too and the ability to build relationships based on trust and openness, you should be comfortable liaising with business owners, CEO/MD’s and Finance Directors. Working as part of a regional team with a strong national reputation, there will be the opportunity to gain significant corporate finance experience and rapid career progression.
On offer is a salary up to £58,000 depending on experience + corporate bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- M&A analysis
- Transaction Advisory Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'