The Company: Spencer Lockwood Conveyancing is an established and rapidly expanding firm based in Isle of Dogs near Canary Wharf. We are a modern law firm founded on the basis of a quality service to clients. We believe in providing as much support as required to our fee earners to achieve this and build on our good reputation.
Benefits: We are a company which believes having a great atmosphere as well as financial incentives for going above and beyond make working life much easier. Benefits include but not limited to; financial bonuses based on performance, regular company social events, flexible working hours by request.
The Candidate: The candidate would be a suitably qualified solicitor/conveyancer looking to join a supportive team within a forward thinking firm.
- Be a qualified licensed conveyancer or qualified solicitor with a current PC.
- Be able to manage your own files with supervision of the Head of Legal Practice.
- Have conveyancing experience in residential property.
We would prefer:
- A minimum experience of 1-2 years, predominantly in conveyancing.
- Experience with any case management systems (ours being Hoowla).
- Ability to work on files both electronically and on paper.
- Case Management
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'