My client is a regional main contactor who is based in Essex. Their work spans across commercial, educational, retail and residential sectors, with project values up to 6m.
They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Contracts Manager, who would be based in the main office in Essex but will be managing multiple projects across London and the home counties.
- Managing a team of Tradesman, supervising and monitoring their work
- Programming works
- Ensuring works are being carried out to programme and within budget
- Monitoring health and safety
- Liaising with tenants and resolving any issues that may arise
- Supervising subcontractors quality of work
- Promote and enhance the company image
- Attend weekly staff meetings
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of up to £35k and a benefits package.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Contracts Management experience in a general building environment is essential
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid qualifications are ideal
- A degree/HNC in a related subject would be advantageous
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below..
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not for you, however you are interested in hearing about other opportunities Bromak may have, please call us on the above number.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job