London-based principal contractor specialising in providing building and drying works, which provides a complete service including building reinstatement works to anyone who has made or is about to make an insurance claim following damage to their property or a third party's property.
* Full time permanent role
* Prepare cost schedules for building repairs on bespoke software
* Assign jobs to the company's panel subcontractors explain the works sequence to the subcontractors
* Brief the client so he knows what is going to be done in his home and in what order
* Ensure smooth communication between the subcontractor and the client so works proceed smoothly and are completed in as short a time as possible.
* Deal with client's questions on the works, to deal with client complaints / concerns and any problems which need to be resolved in connection with the repairs
* Source and arrange samples of materials for upcoming contracts
* Site visits to clients' properties to perform spot checks on subcontractors and carry out audits for works in progress and get materials approved
* Source new subcontractors in line with the company's capacity requirements
- Experience Required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job