A successful London company that offers a complete service to clients in the event of a property insurance claim, has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Contracts Manager to join their team.
- Prepare cost schedules for building repairs on bespoke software
- Assign jobs to the company’s panel subcontractors and explain the works sequence to the subcontractors
- Brief the client so they know what is going to be done in their home and in what order
- Ensure smooth communication between the subcontractor and the client so works proceed smoothly and are completed in as short a time as possible.
- Deal with client’s questions on the works, to deal with client complaints / concerns and any problems which need to be resolved in connection with the repairs
- Source and arrange samples of materials for upcoming contracts
- Site visits to clients’ properties to perform spot checks on subcontractors and carry out audits for works in progress and get materials approved
- Source new subcontractors in line with the company’s capacity requirements
- Knowledge of repair building costs in depth
- Ability to plan a repair job, predict issues, prepare a method statement and risk assessment
- Ability to communicate with and organise building contractors to do a job to the right quality and on time
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively solve problems for clients and contractors
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact John Lawrie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job