Our client runs one of Europe's finest 5* Red Country Club/Hotels. They are currently looking to recruit an industry leading Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager to join their team.
To ensure the smooth running of the conference and banqueting department ensuring guests receive the highest standards of service and co-operation at all times
Operational Key Points
- To assist the Conference and Banqueting manager in taking full control of the department and accept responsibility for all aspects laid down by the department Standards of Operating Procedures.
- Oversee the day to day Conference & Banqueting operation, providing leadership and guidance to C&B team members, and be the first point of contact in handling any situations, complaints and guests needs
- Delegate tasks and manage effectively all C&B team members reporting into you to ensure that guests’ needs and expectations are met and exceeded at all times
- Operate functions in all areas of the establishment or to delegate responsibility of an event to members of your team
- Communicate all customer feed back to the C&B Manager.
- Manage staff reporting into you to ensure maximum production and motivation
- Control labor expenditure and ensure costs are in line with the department budget.
- Ensure that all areas are kept and maintained to a high standard and any issues related to Maintenance or House-Keeping are dealt with following the appropriate channels
- Attend meetings, appraisals and training as required. To chair any meetings as required by the C&B Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within Conference and Banqueting management within a similar setting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job