Assistant Compliance Manager (Regulatory Policy)
Department: Compliance - Regulatory Policy & Services
Day Rate: £350 - £400 a day Length: 3 months
Leading international bank are looking to hire an Assistant Compliance Manager to work in their Regulatory Policy and Services department. The candidate will provide regulatory services across the Banks Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Global Asset Management and Investor & Treasury Services London platforms.
- Processing and providing advice on core employee conflicts management tasks
- Compiling and contributing to reporting on employee conduct
- Supporting the tracking and submission of UK/US regulatory filings and notifications on the FCA's Gabriel system and FINRA systems
- Supporting FCA/PRA & SEC Approved Persons registrations, de-registrations, associated training and competence documentation and Connect/FINRA filings
Previous experience working with:
- Employee conflicts management systems, processes and policies
- Regulatory reporting
- General regulation and compliance matters
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job