My fantastic client who operate nationally but are based near Dartford are looking for a Company Secretary Assistant Manager to assist the Company Sec and support the entire company in any administrative tasks.
If you have previous experience of working within a busy secretarial team this role could be the perfect role for you. Your daily responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Assist in maintaining a statutory database of company registers and information (using Blueprint).
- Preparation and filing of documents with Companies House to comply with statutory requirements, e.g. annual confirmation statement, changes of share capital and directors.
- Liaising with Directors, General Managers and Finance Managers on company secretarial matters.
- Attending and taking minutes of project board meetings.
- Preparation and issue of share and subordinated debt certificates.
- Filing and maintaining hard and soft copy company and departmental records.
- Coordinate and prepare responses and documentation for KYC requests.
- Providing company secretarial support on major transactions.
- Assist in development and implementation of Corporate Policy and governance.
- Actively promote the delivery of Professional Co Sec services across the companies through the use of procedural guidelines and training.
- Assisting with audit information requests.
- Providing support to other members of the Secretarial team when required during periods of absence or when workload pressures dictate.
My client can offer you a healthy work life balance and a fantastic environment to work in! Regular social events are arranged and paid for by the company.
If this is the perfect role for you and you have the essential experience required please apply today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- Are you ICSA CSQS Qualified or a finalist? Do you have excellent knowledge of Blueprint?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job