Assistant Company Secretary role with huge utilities company. Up to £55k.
Your new company
My client is one of the largest utility companies in the country.
Your new role
- The successful candidate will be involved in the preparation of the Annual Report and Financial Statements, liaising closely with other teams within the business to ensure smooth delivery.
- You will be responsible for planning, organising and attending Board and Committee meetings, as well as implementing the actions that arise from those meetings.
- It is an incredibly exciting time to be at this company with lots of commercial changes forecast in the next two years.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary with substantial experience in the Company Secretarial field.
- You will require experience in attending Board and Committee meetings and minute-taking, as well as experience in the preparation of Annual Reports.
- As well as the above competencies, you will be highly organised, proactive and have similar experience within a listed or regulated environment.
What you'll get in return
- The ability to make decisions and really influence a powerful company.
- The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to build relationships with the Board and Committees, receiving fantastic exposure to the mechanics and strategy.
- As well as this, you will receive a fantastic remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job