Currently recruiting for an Assistant Company Secretary on a 6 month fixed-term contract for a client in London.
The duties and responsibilities of the Company Secretary will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing plc board support to company directors and chairmen
- Organising, running and minuting board meetings (AGM & GM)
- Advising on subsidiary governance and statutory records upkeep
- Monitor and support the administering of the company share scheme
- Handling shareholder queries
Does this sound like something you will enjoy doing for a fixed-term?
Shortlisting will begin soon, so do not hesitate and get in touch for applications and an initial confidential conversation today!
Contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal to be considered for this London-based, Company Secretarial role. .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job