Job Title - Assistant Commercial Scheme Sponsor x 2
Location - London, Waterloo
Rates - £307.56 LTD/Umbrella or £268.53 PAYE
Network Rail are recruiting for two Assistant Commercial Scheme Sponsors. The successful candidates will work on multiple signalling projects for the Wessex route. The role will involve liaising between project teams and TOCS. You will be working alongside another Assistant Commercial Scheme Sponsor
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
- Maintain relationships with nominated customers and stakeholders and monitor whether Network Rail is fully responsive for the development of schemes. Support the interests of the customers and stakeholders within Network Rail.
- Assist with the development of proposals from customers and stakeholders for enhancements, to establish the nature and scope of their schemes in line with the business planning criteria, including consideration of their viability within the route planning process, timetable implications, operational arrangements and commercial property interfaces.
- Assist with negotiations with customers for the commercial and contractual terms on which schemes will be implemented, or, where the project will be implemented by a third party, the terms on which Network Rail will provide asset protection.
- Assist with the sponsorship of delivery or facilitation (through asset protection arrangements) by Infrastructure Investment of externally and internally funded schemes to track, monitoring whether customer and stakeholder requirements are fully met on scope, price, quality and programme of works.
- Comply with the requirements of corporate investment regulations, other corporate governance, and the Guide to Railway Investment Projects.
- Monitor progress on customer schemes against agreed budgets, delivery plans and work programmes, challenge and intervene as required with Infrastructure Investment to achieve correction of adverse trends.
- Undertake post implementation reviews to close schemes, check the customer is fully billed and pays for the works, whether the works deliver the intended outputs and new works are fully incorporated into maintenance and renewal plans.
- Contribute to the development of the Route's strategy for enhancements through the Route Utilisation Strategy process and other business planning processes.
- Work with customers and stakeholders to identify new opportunities for them to investment in the network.
- Rail - essential
- Stakeholder management
- Project management. Project management lifecycle and investment process
- GRIP experience
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- assistant commercial scheme sponsor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'