Assistant Commercial Property Manager - OUR CLIENT is a private real estate investor and family office who have amassed a large mixed use real estate portfolio in London and the south over the years and are now responsible for a sizeable commercial property portfolio and its related portfolio management. They now seek an Assistant Commercial Property Manager to join their team who are responsible for the day to day management and landlord and tenant matters for the company. This is an excellent 'client side' opportunity to be a part of the decision-making team.
The role will include:
- Providing general support to the Commercial Property Management team.
- Creating purchase orders and checking the contractors' invoices.
- Checking monthly statements, payments and arrears.
- Checking 'business rates' bills.
- Arranging meetings.
- Acting as a point of contact within the team for tenants, contractors, city councils and suppliers.
- Instructing the Maintenance Team and external contractors and monitoring works.
- Instructing solicitors for new leases and renewals.
- Liaising with the external managing agents.
- Attending properties for inspection as necessary.
- Preparing Excel spreadsheets for weekly meetings.
- Collating reports from database for internal purposes.
- Updating records on Excel and QUBE database.
- Assisting with Landlord and Tenant matters.
The Person: To apply, you should have a commercial or at least mixed use background with experience dealing with all aspects of property management. You should have sound working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation, H&S legislation, RICS guidelines and other best practices applicable to commercial property management. The knowledge of property systems, particularly QUBE would be an advantage. The successful candidate will have good, solid administrative skills and be a highly organised individual. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a client side management team be a part of one of the biggest landlords in the London area and contribute to their on-going success.
- Real Estate
- property manager
- commercial property
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'