The role of Assistant Commercial Manager is to provide commercial and contractual advice and support to the Commercial Manager and the Business to minimise risk and maximise the commercial position.
We require the chosen candidate to participate in negotiations and interactions with customers and suppliers. Develop, implement and maintain commercial processes and procedures that meet the business's expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Commercial and legal support to major works and business development, including the preparation of commercial responses, in order to ensure all contractual risks are identified and entitlements are attained.
- Risk identification, management and mitigation, including assisting in the preparation of commercial risk assessments for bids and proposals.
- Contract interpretation and assistance in dispute
- Provide contractual and commercial input and assistance to the bidding process for external third party
- Provide support in the submission and agreement of contract change and compensation
- Support a procurement team with the commercial review of supplier contracts and agreements including the identification of contractual and financial
- Input and maintenance of contractual information and records within the Management Information System
- Attend meetings
- Must be comfortable communicating at all levels
- A high level of personal initiative, responsibility and commitment coupled with integrity and enthusiasm
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Essential experience required:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an assistant commercial manager preferably in PFI and/or public sector service Facilities Management
- Have proven examples of commercial management within contracts which deliver multi-disciplinary business critical operational services covering the contract life cycle in complex organisational
- Knowledge of MS Word for Windows and Excel at advanced level
- Commercial Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job