This client offers excellent long term career prospects and supports those who want to progress within the business. They are well known for providing a very good benefits package and competitive salary increases year on year. There is also free parking on site. Ideally, you will need to drive to reach this location.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing commercial and contractual advice
- Participating in negotiations and interactions with customers and suppliers
- Assisting in the preparation of commercial risk assessments for bids and proposals
- Develop, implement and maintain commercial processes
- Identifying all contractual risks
- Supporting changes within contracts
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job