A progressive analyst position in one of the worlds largest legal firms.
A highly respected legal firm with 28 offices across Europe. They have over 1,200 lawyers worldwide and have built a reputation of excellence in their field.
- Provide commercial, financial and analytical support to the practice groups, providing financial analysis for the Commercial Accountants and other stakeholders designed to drive the right behaviors that enhance profitability.
- Support Commercial Accountants and Analysts in scrutinising the financial performance of the practice groups through regular and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Provide client reporting support to Marketing & Business Development. Dealing with requests for data, providing and developing relevant reporting and analysis.
- Provide pricing support to the Commercial Accountants to ensure we win profitable work.
- Support wider projects and initiatives led by Commercial Accounting designed to enhance the financial performance of the firm.
- Become a champion for the matter planning process, as part of a wider push to promote good financial discipline.
- Provide support for aspects of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Resource Management skills (the ability to work by themselves)
- A high focus on quality of service delivery to internal clients
- People skills - must be a strong team player
- Good communication skills (distilling financial information to non-financial stakeholders).
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to liaise with users at all levels within the firm.
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Started studying towards a formal finance qualification and/or have experience of working within a professional services environment, though this is not essential.
Competitive salary and market leading benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job