Overall job purpose
The role will form part of a team of project managers and project co-ordinators based in Milton Keynes who are responsible for monitoring, controlling and managing multi-country, multi-service outsourcing arrangements delivered through the firm’s global network. The team is based in the UK for the management of all significant multi-country outsourcing arrangements, working to client relationship holders in the UK and to the member firms globally. The role is office based and no travel is required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the tracking tool on a daily basis, checking that all deliverables are on track and liaising with member firms and clients to for updates. Proactively monitoring upcoming deadlines and anticipating when intervention is required.
- Assisting with the preparation of reports for client calls and meetings.
- Helping the coordinator team set up and manage the compliance tracking tool, including data entry and resolving system issues.
- Assisting with the management of client mailboxes, reviewing incoming e-mails and responding to clients and RSM’s international teams in a timely manner.
- Dealing with day to day queries, escalating more complex queries to the client coordinator or manager.
- Arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, issuing meeting invites, taking meeting notes and collating action points.
- Assisting with issue resolution and escalating to coordinator for discussion with the client.
- Helping the coordinators manage billing schedules, reconcile invoices and liaise with client and member firms on invoice queries.
- Assisting with engagement letters and liaising with internal teams and clients on contracting queries.
- Ad-hoc administration for the wider team.
Personal and professional qualities
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C (or equivalent) including maths and English
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Hands on approach and practical outlook to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and quickly understand processes
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong planning and organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to multitask and manage a high volume of incoming e-mails
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a motivated and fast paced team
- Good team player,process orientated with a strong focus on output and delivery
- Previous experience working in project management or a project support role
- Experience of working within the finance sector, accounting or compliance environments
- Cultural awareness, experience in dealing with international clients and overseas offices
- Language skills
- Advanced excel skills
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the role. As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and will be subject to amendment in consultation with the individual.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Data Entry
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'