Assistant Claims Technician - Kent
£27,000 p/a plus benefits
To handle a range of residential, commercial and lender Title Insurance claims across the UK and Europe from start to completion.
What can they offer:
- Scope for promotion within the company.
- Further qualifications are sponsored.
- This is an ideal opportunity to work for an international insurer in a varied role and to move your career within an expanding Global company
What are they looking for?
- Experience in claims negotiation within either a legal, broker or insurer market, ideally with some aspects of claims including commercial property transactions OR
- A background in conveyancing or property litigation with experience of dispute resolution, access, easement, covenant issues and L&T disputes
- Professional Legal or insurance qualification would be desirable
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be an excellent team player and someone who can demonstrate a flexible, adaptable approach, rising to new challenges.
For more information about this Assistant Claims Technicianrole please contacts Fran Butcher at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job