Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer, 2 + Years' Experience
Salary up to £28,000
Our client, a successful, Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer to join a friendly, experienced team of Civil and Structural Engineers in Glasgow. Within the consultancy you will work on a variety of interesting civil, structural and infrastructure projects, focusing on the technical design and/or analyse of projects, developing and improving your skills as a key member of the engineering team.
Our client if offering a competitive salary, real progressive opportunities, technical development and opportunities to progress within the consultancy, while working towards chartership.
To be considered for this Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer role you will:
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 2 years post graduate experience working within a consultancy environment
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office
- Be technically capable, willing to adapt and learn from more senior engineers
- Display a positive, enthusiastic approach to work
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Working as the Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer you will:
- Design and/or produce assessment calculations
- Undertake structural analysis and modelling, using computer modelling software where appropriate
- Work on a wide and diverse range of civil and structural projects
- Liaise with third party suppliers such as statutory bodies for consents and approvals
- Prepare technical reports
Interested in this Assistant Civil/Structural Engineer opportunity? Please apply or call RONNIE on for more information
- assistant civil/structural engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'